Saturday, November 27, 2010

My very 1st makeup work






After I graduated from CAS, I thought that I'll have a lot of work because it's a known school, but I was wrong. In the makeup industry you need some connections, your work must excel than the others, you must have a lot of talent or you're a known person.

Good thing I know persons who can help me. My model friends who modeled for me for my portfolio and who gives me gig. Special thanks to Valerie Villamar for this makeup gig. I was very happy when I received her call that she'll be getting me for an AVP for a real estate. The call time is so early 3am because we need to go in Cavite for the shoot. The talents arrived at 8am and the whole set ended at 12midnight. It was a an exhausted day for me... because I didn't know that I'll be doing the hair I only knew is that I'll be doing only the makeup, so I didn't bring anything for hair specially I didn't bring a car. Almost everybody was upset at me, but it wasn't really my fault. They contacted me and told me that I'll do the makeup. They never told me I'll be doing the hair.

No comments: