Saturday, November 27, 2010

Make-Up International


MAKE-UP INTERNATIONAL hold a unique position in the history of make-up and continually strive to provide professionals with an inspiring range of products , that meet the demands of the industry, and that have become synonymous with quality.
The company supplies the FACE TO FACE range to many film centres worldwide. Make-Up International are established members of the BUAV and therefore only use ingredients not tested on animals. The company is proud of its history and draws on this to give dimension to modern techniques and trends. The resulting range is both classic and contemporary reflecting our ethos: INDIVIDUAL INSPIRING AND INSTINCTIVELY PROFESSIONAL.

I've been using these since the school (CAS) introduce this to me. I thought they just want to sell it to us (students) because they're carrying this brand, but I was surprised when I graduated from CAS I tried using these because it's very expensive and I don't wanna waste this makeup, it's a high-definition makeup. What you see in the palette that's what you get. It's so nice, the colors in the palette is perfect. you can blend it to other colors if you want a precise color. A must have for make-up artist. Also the gel liners are so good!





No comments: